I strive to make each class warm and inviting, to make space for students to explore their inner workings of the mind, body, and spirit.
Iyengar yoga has been the perfect opportunity for me to learn about anatomy, alignment, and therapeutics. This style is known for using props and offering modifications for injuries and limitations. Each class offers time to settle the mind, move the breath, feel strong in the body, and restore at the end.
- Mondays 8 pm-9:15 pm
- Wednesdays 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Saturdays 12:30 pm-1:45 pm (Pre-registered course)
Yoga Village is Toronto’s only Pay-What-You-Choose studio.
Highlights of Experience
- 10+ years of teaching
- Over 300 hrs of Teacher Training and various workshops with Hart Lazer since 2005
- Experienced in teaching prenatal, restorative, partner yoga and all levels of classes
- Other studies include: Ayurveda, meditation, embodiment practices and yogic philosophy
Private Yoga Sessions
- 1x one hour session
3 SessionsSave $15
- 3x one hour sessions
- 5x one hour sessions